Cottage Shed Painted
The Cottage Shed with the traditional salt box roof is available in 8', 10' and 12'-widths (14' & 16' available in some areas, based on hauling restrictions). The 8'-wide features a single wood door and one 2x3 window. The larger models include a double wood door. The windows in the larger widths vary by the length of the side
PAINTED TREATED BUILDINGS
(Features, specifications and options may vary by state. See your dealer for details)
- Siding is LP SmartSide® siding.
- Floor decking is 5/8".
- Skids and floor joists on all buildings are pressure treated.
- Nails are caulked and sanded on siding before paint is applied.
- Exposed nails are ring shank & galvanized for maximum strength, which means no rust spots.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
- Metal or Shingle Roof - YOUR CHOICE! Choose a 30 year metal roof or quality, residential grade 30 year shingles, SAME PRICE.
- Wall studs are 24 inch on center, doubled under siding seams to help seal building, same strength as 16 inch on center (as in home construction).
- Floor joists are 2x6's in 10' and 12' wides, 16 inch on center and set into notched skids to prevent twisting. (Floor joists never span more than about 5 ft without being supported by a 4x6 skid.) Floor Joists are 12 inch on center on all Garages.
|Building Color Choices|