Cottage Shed Treated
The Cottage Shed with the traditional salt box roof is available in 8', 10' and 12'-widths (14' & 16' available in some areas, based on hauling restrictions). The 8'-wide features a single wood door and one 2x3 window. The larger models include a double wood door. The windows in the larger widths vary by the length of the side.
(Features, specifications and options may vary by state. See your dealer for details)
Treated Buildings are finished with a water resistant stain at no extra charge.
Wall studs are 24 inch on center, and DOUBLED under siding seams. This feature gives our buildings the same strength as 16 inch on center walls, but increases the seal of our buildings.
Floor joists are 2x6's in 10' and 12' wides, 16 inch on center and set into notched skids to prevent twisting.
Floor joists never span more than about 5 ft without being supported by a 4x6 skid.) Floor Joists are 12 inch on center on all Garages.
- Siding and trim is 5/8 inch pressure treated T1-11.
- Floor decking is 5/8 inch. Skids and floor joists on all buildings are pressure treated.
- Exposed nails are ring shank & galvanized for maximum strength, which means no rust spots.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
- Choose high quality 30-Year Metal Roof or 30-year architectural shingle roof - Same Price.
|Building Color Choices|